Sunday, August 13, 2006

Speaking about Coiincidences

Last Thursday, I went out with my brothers to watch a movie at One Utama. We stopped at Pelita at SS2 to have nasi kandar, mainly because I haven't had nasi kandar yet since I got back. Anyway, I was just there and guess who I bump into just finishing his meal: Mr. Warren a.k.a fishtail. Didn't recognise him at first, but then again, I haven't seen him for ages. Glad you are still well, Mr. Warren.

And then, at 1U itself, while I was queueing up to purchase tickets for Lady in the Water. And Mr. Ananth, of all people, came up to meet me. He was, in fact, purchasing tickets for Click.

And in just one day, I met both of my favourite lecturers of all time. Mr. Ananth - jolly law lecturer who always reminds me to get a girlfriend and Mr. Warren - oyster-eating friendly Moral Educations lecturer cum blogger.

I believe in coiincidences: but this is just creepy.

P/S I am a sudden big fan of We Are Scientists, thanks to my bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home