Sunday, January 01, 2006

Of Absence Maketh the Heart Groweth Fonder

Dear constant patrons who have finally given up on my blog,

Its the year 2006. My name is Zijian, Chong (now more commonly known as ZJ) trying my best in the field of actuarial science at City University, London.

I went through a short (3 months) phase of hibernation, what with all the stuff I went through: I have already watched 6 musicals, travelled to Nottingham, Manchester and Newcastle, and visited almost all the touristy places in London already. All of which I had a blast doing (well most of it anyway)

I have decided to revive my once-dead blog, bringing it back to its original splendour. It is a new year after all. Time for change.

Time for me to change.

Happy New Year,
ZJ

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger yingks said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. justified the fact that I didn't take u off my links tho i so wanted to at times. Blog my fren. share the london joy. happy new year:)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Adelynn said...

Haha...people haven't been listening to u when u talk??? How could they? Your voice is practically booming in their ears!! =P

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger princess poopy said...

Thank goodness I kept your link. It's like I knew u'd come back. Haha.

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger smartass said...

Yay people,

Thanks for the welcome back!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home