Monday, September 11, 2006

Busiest Hols Ever

Well, my hols is almost over. Its been a busy hols though. I've never kept myself so occupied before. The longest I have gone without anything I have to do (totally relaxed, in some sense) was a record-breaking 1 week!!! Yeap, out of 4 months, I only properly did NOTHING for one week.

Well, lets see, it started with a trip to Italy, then another to Warwick (two days after Italy), then off to work at Wimbledon Tennis Championships (1 day after Warwick) then flew back home and immediately start my internship at Uni.Asia Life (1 week of hols), all with side trips to Melaka, Johor, Port DIckson, Sitiawan and Penang.

The thing is: as I have repeatedly told many people, I get bored easily. I hate not doing anything. In that particular way, I am like Dr. Gregory House, my current idol. I don't know... I just feel like my life means more than just lazing around and doing nothing. Already I am back from a long trip and I am already bored. Sheesh.

And when I get back, I wanted to go to Amsterdam (not enough kaki), Cambodia (not enough kaki) and finally decided on Oxford.

Man, I really need to learn how to enjoy my hols!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger LiempehHâ„¢ said...

Hey man! Do try out the mushrooms when u get to amstdm, go for the strong ones*; apparently the mild' were'nt 'siong' et all..we got cheated i think.... n try the 'brownies' too!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger ShuLy said...

whoa...what's all these comments with "..." in them?? brownies??? *blur-blurrr*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home