Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random

Random thoughts:
  • I can't wait to go back to London. That IS a bad sign i think. Just that I became so indifferent to everything back home. I need to venture out.
  • My gym experience lasted a world breaking record of 1 day!
  • I can't fit into my jeans now.
  • I currently look like an anime character with very very very bad hair day
  • Whats this new fad of couple blogs? I mean, everywhere I go, I just see them. And they are so mushy and awwwwwwww..... Don't mind me, I'm just jealous. Anyone want to share? (hint)
  • Why do people appear offline all the time? If you want to appear offline, you might as well just be "Away", right?
  • I am officially sick of seafood.
  • I want to go travelling! Just need to find the right people, who has enough money.
  • I miss London
  • I miss London
  • I miss London


5 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger ShuLy said...

welcome back to UK!!! =) hehe.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Inconnue said...

ZJ! It's meeeee! Your cuddly, lovable ex-classmate!
Just checking out blogs linked on other blogs... Err... Did that make sense?
Anyway, totally agree on the "appear offline" thing. But then, if they dont want to chat, what are they doing signed onto messenger in the first place? Hmm?
Well, sad about you feeling out of place here.
But oh well, good you're enjoying your time accross the big pond!
Take careeeeee! =)

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Adelynn said...

when you say you can't fit into your jeans, do you mean they got tighter or tighter? but i have a feeling it's the former... =P

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you're back in London, i guess you can start missing Malaysia perhaps? =x

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Luke said...

mmm....seafood...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home