Sunday, September 24, 2006

Thorpe Park

Its almost been one week since I touchdowned in London, and god, it feels like a month. Since I came back, there were just so many things to do, many friends to meet up and many issues cropping up. But you know what, I am so glad I am back.

Went to Thorpe Park with three of my mates. Excellent place! If you like zooming at extremely high speeds, spinning at high velocities and just feeling like you wished you never had lunch. Their main coaster: Stealth, accelerates from 0 to 80 km in 2.4 seconds. The rush was exhilirating. That was actually the first time I went UP in a roller coaster faster than I came down.

They have just some of the coolest coasters ever. Samurai gets you spinning up, down and everywhere, X gives you, get this, an indoor coaster going backwards, Tidal Wave gives you a wave which is as high as a 3 storey building which lands on you.

I'm glad I went there. Kudos to Anna for driving us there and back, to Sukaina for getting soaked on Tidal Wave with me and to Sandeep who was just tagging along.

You guys should have been there.

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about gifts for supervisors.

I hope you check it out.

http://moti4u.com

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger LiempehHâ„¢ said...

HahA! Shuld have went to Thorpe too, wana try roller coaster!! :P

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a picture of the Stealth. It was enough to give my weak heart a heart attack.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant, I saw a picture of...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home