Monday, May 08, 2006

Letter of Appointment

Woohoo!!! I received a provisional offer of appointment as a steward for the Wimbledon Tennis Championships!!!!

And the first thing I did, was to google whether the position I was given: Relief Level 3 Millenium Building is near any of the main matches, or not. Problem is, google doesn't seem to know anything bout tennis matches.

The hours are bad(10:15 to 21:30), the pay rate rather low (5.15 an hour), but the thing is: I finally get to do something which I probably won't be able to do for a long long time.

But I do hope I get to keep the uniform I'm given. It looks really cool - on me.

So my summer holidays in London are pretty much packed with things to do.

And then, back home on the 15th July!

Life rocks - if only the exams would just end.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Adelynn said...

WHat exactly does a steward do? Pick balls? Chase away those who are trying to sneak in? =P

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger yingks said...

Congrats dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home