Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another Random Rambling

My life's been rather crazy lately. 7 weeks of university already and I still don't feel like I've learnt anything. Most of the time, I just go to class and nothing gets absorbed. Probably its because I'm really pre-occupied recently, with my society and with personal issues.

Anyway, CUMS contingent to Nottingham Games was a great success. 20% of the gold belongs to us!!! =D No matter what, with our university size and all, I think 20% is an achievement I'm proud of. But was quite sad that I couldn't stay back with my KDU mates, who were having a huge gathering at Nottingham. Missed them, so much.

Also, I am going on a long ski trip on the French Alps in December. Which I can't wait. Have already started threatening to roll Sze Ing down the snow-covered hills just to see whether a huge snowball will form. This is because Adelynn isn't there to begin with.

There is a question I want to ask: Where is the line you have to draw between strongly advising your friend on what you think is right for him and minding your own goddamm business? The truth is: I have no idea. Sometimes I just wished my friends now were more like my old friends. I just do.

5 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could I ask, what sort of personal issues you meaning?

And u know what...I really did see that coming. The comment about the snowball. Hah. At least my absence will be felt. =P

And, the older we get, it gets harder to take advice (or telling off) from others. At this age, I think that we all feel that we know what we're doing and all. I guess sometimes you can't help but to let them do things their own way and let them find out on their own what was wrong. And of course, at the end, you're not allowed to say 'I told you so'. =)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger ~ xYz ~ said...

=)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Deepak said...

I agree with bulat, just that perhaps if you really care about the person, you might wana ask if you could offer a suggestion.

Just to play safe by keeping it as a suggestion.

And you did admit that you miss us..hehe..sadly, wish i couldve gotten up in time for the bus at notts.

hmm...

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger ShuLy said...

=) just dropping to share a smile* lame? perhaps. *shrugs*

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u mean us ah? aawwwww.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home