Monday, January 24, 2005

Of Idiots Chasing in College

I think my blog will end up as entries on a weekly basis, and not as a daily one. I guess there will be daily snippets of my everyday life, but other than that, I think my life is too mundane to be mentioned in this blog at all. What can I say? I live a boring life.

Well, last Saturday was pretty good. Went to play basketball early in the morning. Well, it ended up more like trying to play basketball. The first two games ended mid-way due to injuries (myself gotten two scraped knees and a twisted foot) and the last game went against all basic principles of basketball. All of us were trying to lose the game, with various excuses given (lazy, tired, lazy, lazy, lazy)

Anyway, that Saturday was also the day my AS results were coming out. For all those who don't know, the AS (Advance-Subsidiary) comprises of 50% of the whole A-levels paper. I knew my results beforehand and I was supposed to keep mum about it till I get my results. Then, word got loose about it, and I got chased around KDU and got whacked on my injured foot - no thanks to Luke and Tayallen, who seemed to think that I should be telling them about my results while they were playing basketball. Sheesh! As though I had to tell them that. Anyway, according to Taya, my reactions were as followed:

(before knowing results)
Me: Donwan to play basketball lah. Gonna get results that day. Too much stress cannot shoot properly.
Taya: Bloody hell you. Don't give excuses.

(after knowing results)
Me: Woay, Taya, wake up! Basketball lah! Come to my house first lah before you go, k?

(after knowing results and being chased in college)
Me: Aaahhhh. Idiots! I twisted my foot lah, and you expect me to run. Don't kick, don't kick. Aaahhhhh
Taya & Luke: Bloody fool. Know the results already didn't tell us. No wonder suddenly so enthusiastic to play lah. Take that.
Me: Aaaahhhh. (heard by entire college)

Well, that might not be what we said exactly, but you get the gist.

After that, went back home with the guys. I played Diablo while they played RISK. And then we go cybercafe together-gether.

Talk about a day.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger fishtail said...

Congrats, heard you aced it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home