Sunday, January 28, 2007

Just Maybe

1 month since I last blogged. I don't know, but I think the blogging bug has left me. Or that I am currently so busy, which is not suprising, because I am constantly busy.

Well, here I am again, wondering where to start and just to please some of my blogviewers who have been stalking this very existence (you know who you are =P).

Its funny how much you notice how busy you are when you aren't actually, especially when you spend half the day just lazing away. I don't really know how to explain this, I just feel busy no matter what I do.

Maybe its the number of things lying ahead of me: an interview, clubbing event, a play, paintballing, two Malaysian nights, trip to Salzburg, and Chinese New Year in the next 3 weeks!!!

Maybe its because this term is getting tougher and not to mention, more boring. Seriously, I miss Linda Wolstenholme!

Maybe its just that everyone seems more relaxed relatively to me.

Maybe its just that I don't have the mood to do anything anymore.

And just maybe, I realised, that being busy can never prevent yourself from thinking of stuff that hurts you most.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahaha...blog stalker? who? where? me?
aww...you ok?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Luke said...

take it easy dude. enjoy the process. rather than the 'pain' of tasks that you 'have' to do, these are things that you wAnT to do?

well, maybe not. but perhaps think of it that way~? :P

life will throw us the slow balls one day.

in the meantime, be thankful that you're a smart god and not doing medicine :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Adelynn said...

I actually thought that you were the most relaxed person there is =) And being busy won't prevent you from thinking, but at least it'll help take your mind off it for a bit.

See you on friday, please don't miss your bus okies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home